Challenge sign up coming soon. Details TBA.
Lean in 2018 Info
- Start: Monday September 10th
- End: TBA
Fitness Wave Hydrostatic Weighing (Dunk Tank) Dates:
- Initial (before the start of challenge)
- Monday September 10th
- Follow-up (at the end of challenge)
How to Sign Up:
1. Sign up on our website by paying your buy-in.
2. Book your initial Fitness Wave hydrostatic weighing appointment (dunk tank) on either Tuesday August 29th OR Friday September 1st.
Purchase the "2 Dunk Challenge - Private Group" (this includes your initial and follow-up)
3. Dial in your diet, and exercise routine.
4. Book your follow-up FitnessWave hydrostatic weighing appointment (dunk tank) on Tuesday November 21st.
Schedule available early October.
What is the lean in 2018 challenge?
This challenge is for everyone who has goals of increasing their fitness level, improving their diet and eating habits, and/or fat loss, or increasing lean mass (muscle).
What if I don't know what my goals should be?
We can help! Ask your coach or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can assist you in setting achievable goals.
Who can participate?
Members over the age of 18. If you are not a member, you can participate in the Fitness Wave dunks.
How much does it cost?
2 FitnessWave Hydrostatic weighing appointments (before & after): $70
How are the winners determined?
There will be one male and one female winner that will be announced after the follow-up hydrostatic weighing at the end of the 10-week challenge. To be fair and consistent, you must have data from the initial and follow-up hydrostatic weighing is used to determine the winner.
What do you win?
Winners receive the buy-in pot, and other goodies that are TBD. In the past, winners have received an embroidered duffel bag, supplements, and apparel in addition to the cash.
Have other questions about the nutrition challenge?
Contact us at email@example.com, or use the 'Contact Us' form at the right of this page for any questions and/or concerns you may have.
Previous Challenge Results
Female 2017 Challenge Winner!